Dollar Tree Bakery Fresh Oatmeal Cookies  » Food  »
  • The Dollar Tree is the only place I've noticed these cookies, which is really no big thing to me because I could live without these cookies

• by CirclingCanvas

While these cookies are relatively tasty, I’m not really that wild about them. Oatmeal cookies are not my favorite kind of cookie, and so I don’t snack on oatmeal cookies as often as say peanut butter or chocolate, but there are times when I’ll be ready for something a little different and go with an oatmeal cookie.

These cookies are fairly pleasant to the taste, with a definite oatmeal flavor and somewhat soft texture too, although they aren’t as good as the brand known as Grandma’s Homestyle Big Cookie Oatmeal Raisin.

Of course, that’s an oatmeal raisin cookie while this is just an oatmeal cookie, so a difference if flavor is to be expected.

Eight ...

• cookies come in a pack for a dollar at the Dollar Tree.

The Dollar Tree is the only place I’ve noticed these cookies, which is really no big thing to me because I could live without these cookies.

They’re fresh and all, and again, tasty, and decently-sized too, requiring about four good-sized bites before the cookie is

gone, but overall, nothing fabulous.

Maybe if I were a bigger fan of oatmeal cookies, I would get a little more excited about these, but I’ll probably just stick with Grandma’s Homestyle brand.

They’re more expensive because fewer cookies come in a pack, but they’re bigger and better than these, which get a “7″ rating from me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2724051104620331/k2311a0524/5.24.10