Emergen-C Vitamin C Super Orange Fizzy Drink Mix
2.5
  • There's definitely an orange flavor to the drink mix, no doubt, but it's not incredibly strong or anything like that
  • The part about it being an energy booster is debatable, because I personally never noticed much of an energy increase after I started drinking one glass a day

• by CirclingCanvas

I’m not quite sure why this flavor of the Emergen-C line is called “Super Orange” since I really don’t think the orange flavor is super strong or super good. There’s definitely an orange flavor to the drink mix, no doubt, but it’s not incredibly strong or anything like that.

It’s pleasant to the taste and it’s one of the more flavorful fruit flavor mixes put out by the company, though.

This drink mix

however, much like the raspberry drink mix, just doesn’t seem to dissolve entirely.

I don’t know why some of the flavors dissolve better than others, but it’s something that’s pretty easily noticed.

When a drink mix fails to fully dissolve in water, it reduces the pleasantness of the drink because I can feel the grains as I’m drinking.

Then, sometimes, the stuff gets stuck to the inside of my mouth and I have ...

• to wash my mouth out.

I’d like this orange drink mix more if it dissolved completely.

It’s a healthy drink though, no doubt about that.

There’s quite a bit of vitamin C present and other vitamins and essential nutrients too.

Although, quite thankfully, I’ve never been one to get sick often, I still like to drink the drink mixes made by Energen-C because hopefully, now I’ll get sick even less.

The part about it

being an energy booster is debatable, because I personally never noticed much of an energy increase after I started drinking one glass a day.

Thirty-one packets run for fifteen dollars, but I don’t purchase this flavor to often because as I said, it doesn’t dissolve as well as some of the others, and that detracts from my enjoyment of this orange-flavored fizzy vitamin C rich drink.

It gets a “5″ rating from me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3424051104610331/k2311a0524/5.24.10