Emergen-C Vitamin C Raspbrerry Fizzy Drink Mix  » Health  »
2.0
  • The drink mix is supposed to dissolve completely so that the liquid drink is as smooth in water, but it unfortunately does not
  • Some of the drink mix doesn't dissolve, and leads to a somewhat unpleasant experience when drinking and after I'm done drinking, I can feel some drink mix stuck to certain parts of my tongue and teeth

• by CirclingCanvas

I only purchased the raspberry flavored drink mix once because unlike some of the other vitamin C drink mixes made by Emergen-C, for some reason or another, the raspberry drink mix doesn’t dissolve quite as well when water is added and mixed. The drink mix is supposed to dissolve completely so that the liquid drink is as smooth in water, but it unfortunately does not.

Some of the drink mix doesn’t dissolve, and leads to a

somewhat unpleasant experience when drinking and after I’m done drinking, I can feel some drink mix stuck to certain parts of my tongue and teeth.

It’s not something that I want to experience from a drink mix.

It seems that even if I add more water than I’m supposed to, not even that helps.

If I stir and stir and stir some more, that doesn’t help either.

The drink mix just won’t dissolve entirely and that ...

• makes this drink mix off limits.

The flavor of the drink mix is pleasant, although not quite as strong as some of the other flavors put out by the company.

The drink does remind of raspberries, but it doesn’t offer a rich raspberry taste.

It’s kind of weak.

This drink mix is supposed to serve as an energy booster, although that’s something I never noticed, as well as provide the body with a large dose of vitamin

C and other essential vitamins and nutrients.

It’s a healthy drink that has a bit of a kick to it thanks to the fizz.

Thirty-one point three ounce packets come in a box for about fifteen dollars, but considering the quality and flavor of this drink mix, it’s one that I won’t be buying again.

It gets a “4″ rating from me.

Had it dissolved better and offered a richer raspberry flavor, I would have bought it again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3424051104600331/k2311a0524/5.24.10