Emergen-C Vitamin C Lemon-Lime Fizzy Drink Mix
  • While on the subject of flavor, this stuff is definitely tasty
  • I like lemon and lime, and the mixture of the two flavors in this drink mix is superb
  • This, I'm not so sure of because I've never quite noticed much of an energy boost after drinking a glass
  • Sure, I'm more alert, but I think that can be attributed to the fizz and flavor of the drink

• by CirclingCanvas

This is a tasty way to get a healthy dose of vitamin C and other vitamins and nutrients too! All this drink mix requires is cold water, so it can be mixed and ready in just a minute or so. There are some bubbles, but it’s not really like a carbonated soft drink. There’s still enough bubbles though for it to indeed be “fizzy”.

The fizz, along with the flavor, does give the drink a little bit of a pleasant

bite to it. While on the subject of flavor, this stuff is definitely tasty! I like lemon and lime, and the mixture of the two flavors in this drink mix is superb.

It’s a rich drink that’s easy to finish. It tastes even better when it’s real cold.

It’s not something that I like to actually drink with my meals, but at some point in the day, I like to have a glass because it’s both refreshing and good for ...

• me.

It’s also supposed to be an energy booster.

This, I’m not so sure of because I’ve never quite noticed much of an energy boost after drinking a glass. Sure, I’m more alert, but I think that can be attributed to the fizz and flavor of the drink.

Both wake up the senses, especially if I’m kind of sleepy. Ultimately, what’s most important is this drink mix helps to keep me feeling good and plenty of vitamin C in one’s diet

is how the body fights of sickness.

Thirty-one point three ounce packets come in a box for fifteen dollars. That’s a fair price for something that lasts me a little over a month and tastes great to drink and helps the body fight off illness.

It would’ve been nice if I would have felt the energy boost that I was expecting, but I still give the product a “9″. It’s about the tastiest flavored drink mix put out by Emergen-C.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3424051104590331/k2311a0524/5.24.10