Revlon Color Silk Hair Dye  » Cosmetics  »
  • I got enticed with the western hair colors since I find it more appealing and vibrant than my boring black hair
  • After applying the product, I noticed immediately the change in my hair color

• by rycemix

I was originally born with jet black hair, being Asian and all. I got enticed with the western hair colors since I find it more appealing and vibrant than my boring black hair. I soon developed a habit of dying my hair every six months or so since I was a mere teenager.

I’ve tried countless hair dyeing products available out on the market. We actually have a local hair dyeing product I tried because

I was gullible enough to believe that it was better for Asian hair and because it’s way cheaper.

So basically, it ended up in disaster. It easily washed off when I took a bath.

Talk about a waste of money and effort into putting it on my hair. Then a friend of mine from the US suggested that I should use Revlon Color silk Hair Dye since it is ammonia free and my desired results ...

• will be noticeable.

But of course it came with a price, a high price for that matter. But still, it beats going to the salon and having an expensive hair coloring session.

The following day, I set off to our local mall and bought myself a box. I chose the color of light auburn which by the way is number 53.

After applying the product, I noticed immediately the change in my hair color. A

plus factor would be that my hair became silkier than ever.

My hair didn’t smell funky at all. It felt like I just came out from a hair spa treatment.

As for the color, it didn’t fade into rust unlike other products I have tried. It maintained its lustrous shine.

So for those hair dye addicts like me, it’s a wise move to use this product for its quality, not to mention, it’s worth the money.

Helen Vollono says :

My lab results show increased arsenic and lead levels from undocumented sources. I have been coloring my hair with Colorsilk by Revlon for the past six years. Can this hair color be contributing to this elevated heavy metal levels?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124051104540231/k2311a0524/5.24.10