Nokia 2730  » Phones  »
  • The best feature about this cellphone is that it is 3G enabled and it was available at a significantly low price of Rs
  • Next to this what I like the most in this phone is its music quality
  • It is really superb,in fact, better than that of nokia xpress music 5130.The company provides an earphone and one 1GB memory card free of cost with the product
  • But the problem lies in its bluetooth connectivity

• by Sandeep

Well,it has been about two months I have been using Nokia 2730 cellphone. Previously I was using nokia 6610i,an old model from nokia. As it was too old it was showing very low battery back up. So finally I bought Nokia 2730.

The best feature about this cellphone is that it is 3G enabled and it was available at a significantly low price of Rs. 4500/-. This phone is from nokia.

So,undoubtedly it has magnificent battery

back up. Then comes its look. It can be considered as a modified version of Nokia 2700.

But unlike 2700 it has a smooth keypad which has a silvery look. Its camera and speaker are also modified. This really multiplies its beauty,trust me.

Next to this what I like the most in this phone is its music quality. It is really superb,in fact, better than that of nokia xpress music 5130. The company provides an earphone and one 1GB memory card free of cost with the ...

• product.

This phone comes with 6 MB internal memory. But it can support micro SD card up to 2GB. Another remarkable thing is it has 2MP camera.

I have taken several photos of my house,garden and family with this phone and I am very glad to say the quality of the photo is simply awesome. The phone comes with some preloaded games and ring tones. Besides 3G it has GPRS,bluetooth and WAP facility.

Everything goes

well with the phone. But the problem lies in its bluetooth connectivity. I am not at all satisfied with it.

Whenever I try to send any file from my phone it says file sending failed. When I switch off my phone and again make it on then only I am able to send that file. But receiving any file via bluetooth is alright.

So this is the negative point about this phone. However,Nokia 2730 is indeed a very nice phone especially for the college students.

nokia2730c says :

What is the source code for open mobile Tahtv 2730

Jules Li says :

The source code is the language that the developers use to create the phone’s software. This information is usually not provided by the developer to avoid software manipulation. I’m not sure why you would need this information. However, I would suggest contacting Nokia for further information. I would say that it’s extremely unlikely that they will provide it.

nokia2730c says :

What is the source code for open mobile Tahtv 2730

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3724051104530231/k2311a0524/5.24.10