Espidifen painkiller  » Medicine  »
  • What I bought are the bags, and my main problem with it was the smell of it when I was dissolving it in water, as at least for my taste is not specially inviting
  • As you might already have guessed, at least in my opinion the taste isn't good either
  • The effect is quick too, so I would recommend it for people who, for example, have strong menstrual pain and needs it to stop quickly

• by Cal

Espidifren is a painkiller that can be found in two different formats, being pills or bags to dissolve the product in water. The main component of this medicine is Ibuprofen, so it can be used for headaches, inflammations, and for any other kind of physical pain.

What I bought are the bags, and my main problem

with it was the smell of it when I was dissolving it in water, as at least for my taste is not specially inviting.

As you might already have guessed, at least in my opinion the taste isn’t good either.

After drinking this medicine I usually have to drink something to get rid of the taste,

• that is similar to a strong mint flavour.

However medicines aren’t supposed to taste good, so I won’t complain.

Once I take it the pain goes away very quickly.

I have used it mainly for headaches and for menstrual pain too, and it works really well.

The effect is quick too, so I would recommend it

for people who, for example, have strong menstrual pain and needs it to stop quickly.

About the price, is more expensive than other painkillers, but it works really well and quick, so it’s worth it in my opinion.

Also the box has 40 bags in the inside, so you will have enough of this medicine for a while after buying a box.

DEREK HORN says :

re : What I bought are the bags, and my main problem with it was the smell of it when I was dissolving it in water, as at least for my taste is not specially inviting
    Dissolves quickly in hot water. I had same problem as yourself before changing to hot.

Galega says :

That variant is meant to be taken in special case. For example, if a person has difficulty in swallowing (happens because of neurological issues) or something like that which makes it tough to swallow the tablet with water, then this bag comes into the picture. Otherwise, you should take tablet. There is no difference between them and there won’t be any difference in result also.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2624051104520231/k2311a0524/5.24.10