Dollar Tree Gourmet Select Banana Chips  » Food  »
  • I'm really impressed with just how good these banana chips taste for just a dollar at the Dollar Tree
  • The quality is definitely present at all times too

• by CirclingCanvas

These delectable little chips are scrumptious and sweet! Every chip has a pretty rich and lasting banana flavor and every chip is pleasantly crunchy. The chips are actually dried bananas, but they are crispy, just like regular potato chips.

As soon as I open the little bag, a real banana aroma hits me right in the nose.

I’m

really impressed with just how good these banana chips taste for just a dollar at the Dollar Tree.

The bag is eight ounces, too, and that’s a pretty good size bag for a dollar.

Despite being dried bananas, the banana chips still are a little moist and that only makes them sweeter.

What’s great is its a natural sweetness.

...

• They don’t quite go well with sandwiches, but as a midday snack, these banana chips are something that I look forward to having.

Each chip really grabs my attention and leaves me with a pleasant banana taste in my mouth.

The quality is definitely present at all times too.

Every bag I’ve bought has been fresh and the

dried bananas tasty, never stale or bad.

I’m very pleased with these banana chips and I’m glad that I can get them at the Dollar Tree for just a dollar.

It’s a great value and one that I hope to be able to keep taking advantage of.

These banana chips definitely get a “10″ for flavor, quality and crunchiness!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2724051104440231/k2311a0524/5.24.10