FURminator deShedding Dog Treats  » Pets  »
  • I think they've also helped our dog's coat to look shiner and healthier
  • I feel good giving these treats to my dog because I know that I'm giving her something that she likes and is also good for her teeth, fur and body
  • Dogs can't brush their teeth or floss like humans can, and they can experience oral problems too as a result of tartar and plaque build-up
  • That alone makes these treats worth the money they cost

• by CirclingCanvas

After giving these treats to my dog for about a year, I saw a noticeable improvement in her teeth. These treats are supposed to, in part, help to reduce both plaque and tartar, and it looks like to me, these treats do just that! The treats also support natural and healthy shedding.

I think they’ve also helped our dog’s coat to look shiner and

healthier.

That’s probably due to all the good stuff that’s crammed into these treats, like antioxidants, protein, Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids and stuff like that.

I feel good giving these treats to my dog because I know that I’m giving her something that she likes and is also good for her teeth, fur and body.

The bag is an eleven point two ounce ...

• bag and sells for almost three dollars in the grocery stores.

That’s a lot of money for dog treats, especially a bag this size, but I think it’s worth the money because it’s good for dogs in a variety of ways.

Taking care of a dog’s teeth is particularly important.

Dogs can’t brush their teeth or floss like humans can, and they can experience

oral problems too as a result of tartar and plaque build-up.

These treats can help with that.

That alone makes these treats worth the money they cost.

All the other benefits are, of course, great and welcomed to.

These treats get a “10″ rating from me because they’re very beneficial to a dog’s health and must be tasty too because our dog loves them!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2924051104420231/k2311a0524/5.24.10