Luma Smooth Hair Removal Tweezers by Remington
1.5
  • I found these tweeziers to be a waste of money
  • They really need to step up and develop this product because I think unless it starts to become easier to use no-one will buy it

• by urbanbeaute

I really didn’t expect much from this product and to be quite frank it didn’t change my perception. I found these tweeziers to be a waste of money.

When I used it I found that the light the tweezers have did not work. The magnifying glass was an amusing addition and the tweezers themselves

didn’t grab my eyebrow hairs. the magnifying glass seemed to do the opposite of what it was supposed to. For the most part it got in my way and I couldn’t really see properly with it.

Anyway after some frustration I put it away and decided to come back to it later. After ...

• I had a few tries I started to get the hang of it. However in my eyes it is really not worth the trouble.

When it comes to your eyebrows there are much easier ways to get them in shape. Although it would be nice to do them by yourself it can be done

cheaper by a professional. This system for me was a waste of time and money.

There are better products on the market that are cheaper and do a better job. They really need to step up and develop this product because I think unless it starts to become easier to use no-one will buy it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3424051104380231/k2311a0524/5.24.10