FURminator TubNub Pet Bathing Brush  » Pets  »
  • It sells for around ten dollars, and I think it's worth the money because it's designed to be used both during bath time as well as at any time and it does a good job of working shampoo and conditioner into our dog's coat, and it's gentle in removing fur

• by CirclingCanvas

This is a brush that’s used while giving a dog a bath. This brush is used instead of the hands or rags to work the shampoo deeply into the fur and give a dog a good, thorough cleaning.

Compared with using old rags or hands, the brush seems to work just as well if not a little better.

Our dog doesn’t mind the brush, and it

seems to do decent job.

The brush also helps to remove dead fur or loose fur, but it’s gentle in doing so.

The brush removes more dead or loose hair better than rags ever did.

The brush is smooth and is made out of rubber all around, so it seems to be pretty easy on a dog’s skin.

Nonetheless, it’s still important to be gentle while ...

• using it.

It’s easy to grip the handle tightly and maintain control of the brush regardless of the angle I hold it at.

It’s pretty comfortable to hold in my hand.

We sometimes use this brush on our dog when she’s not getting a bath, just to smooth out her coat and remove hair that’s sticking out and getting ready to fall out.

It seems durable enough,

so hopefully it’ll last us for many years to come.

It sells for around ten dollars, and I think it’s worth the money because it’s designed to be used both during bath time as well as at any time and it does a good job of working shampoo and conditioner into our dog’s coat, and it’s gentle in removing fur.

It gets a “10″ from me, easily.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2924051104370231/k2311a0524/5.24.10