L’il Critters Omega -3 Gummy Fish  » Health  »
  • I personally like all of them, but for a child they may like the strawberry or cherry the best because the lemonade ones are a little bit sour
  • I would also recommend you talk to your doctor before taking these supplements or giving them to any young child

• by Soleil Robins

You may laugh but one of my favorite gummy supplements to take is L’il Critters Omega -3 Gummy Fish Supplements. Yes, they are meant for little ones, but I only weigh 100 pounds so these supplements are excellent for me to take and contain just the right of omega -3 my body needs to help keep my heart and lungs healthy.

The amount of supplements I take from the L’il Critters Omega -3 Gummy Fish Supplements is about 3 a day with breakfast. I find taking these supplements with food helps them

absorb better in my body. If your giving this supplement to a child they should only need about 1 or 2 a day. Some other vitamins in these supplements are vitamin c and e. I also like the fact that this supplements are gluten free and taste just light sugar coated gummy bears. The flavors these supplements come in are lemonade, strawberry, and cherry. I personally like all of them, but for a child they may like the strawberry or cherry the best because the lemonade ones are a little bit sour. I ...

• would also recommend you talk to your doctor before taking these supplements or giving them to any young child.

The L’il Critters Omega -3 Gummy Fish Supplements comes I a child safe container with about 60 supplements in it. One bottle usually last me about a month. These gummy supplements are made with natural ingredients and real fish oils and are free from gluten which is excellent for me and people who can’t have gluten in there diets. Each gummy fish is very easy to chew and should be placed in the

refrigerator on a very warm day because they tend to get really sticky.

Anyways, I would definitely recommend The L’il Critters Omega -3 Gummy Fish Supplements to anybody to take unless your allergic to fish because they are excellent for your heart, and I have found really help reduce the amount of asthma attacks I have in a day. I do hope those of you who try these omega -3 supplements end up liking what they do for your body. I wish you all the best with keeping your heart healthy and strong.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3424051104060231/k2311a0524/5.24.10