Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion
  • I hate that because we spend tons of money on dermatologists, The main issue were were having was the eczema
  • For some reason nothing was really making him avoid break out
  • I bought Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion for about $10 which is a little high for such a small bottle
  • I think that for 16 oz It should a tab bit cheaper by a few dollars
  • Spend your money correctly, and I would definitely recommend t be a bottle bigger than 16 oz

• by crystalowy

The Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion is something that I use on my kids and when it comes to their skin they need. My son has a really funky skin that gets really dry. I hate that because we spend tons of money on dermatologists, The main issue were were having was the eczema. Nothing that I used as far as soap was concerned.

After months of using Ivory and after months or using Dove, I needed something else. For some reason nothing was really making him avoid break out. My friend told me about Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion. Her daughter has skin issues, and she says that it’s something that every person who has dry skin, should use.

I can say one thing about Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion and thats that, It’s not really too thick and it’s not really to thin. I hate runny lotion and I hate thick lotion that is hard to rub in. I need something that is easy to rub into

my hands and my sons skin.

I did realize that after using it, it wasn’t really a need to over use it. I didn’t need alot which was good. A little went along way when it came to using it on my son.

I bought Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion for about $10 which is a little high for such a small bottle. I think that for 16 oz It should a tab bit cheaper by a few dollars. I ‘m not complaining or anything but I really think that some people try to get over. As far as the quality is concerned, it’s worth being more than $10.

The other thing that had an issue with is the fact that it was considered a dietary supplemetn which is so not good to me. Well I was trying to get an understanding on what that meant exactly because I was having issues understading what they meant about dietary supplements. When I think of Dietary ...

• supplements, I think about vitamins.

Either way I figured would try it since I can’t find anything else to use on his skin. After I got through using Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion on my son I can say that after a week or so I noticed that alot of his driness was leaving. I Was shocked because I had no idea that it would work the way that it did.

Another thing that I noticed was that it was scent free. Nothing about it had a smell and that was shocking to me. I have always used stuff on his skin that smells like something., which is probably one of the reasons why he maybe broke out all the time.

My son also noticed that he wasn’t itching as much as he used to. Which was grat in my eyes. Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion also caused me to not have to moisterize his skin with lotion as much as I had to. THe only

thing I have to use is vaseline on his skin after his showers,

My husband was so impressed with Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion he started using it after his showers. I never really tripped off of his skin and never thought about his having dry skin.

Outside of my using Eucerin, Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion is just as easy on the skin. I thought that it was perfect for my son.I have been using Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion for the past 4 months and it’s been amazing,

I would recommend this to just about anyone who has dry skin. It works fast and it works great. I think that one of the things I would recommen is that you buy a bigger bottle. The one for $10 is a bit too small and most people are going to want to use it more than just a couple of times. Spend your money correctly, and I would definitely recommend t be a bottle bigger than 16 oz.

Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3423051103790431/k2311a0523/5.23.10