Mario Kart for Nintendo Wii  » Games  »
  • She has already been playing Mario Party on her Nintendo DS, so I thought that this would be something that she would enjoy
  • I was quite impressed at how quickly she learned a lot of the game basics, and quickly moved up the ranking
  • I think it only took her about a week to start getting 1st places regularly
  • If you have not played Mario Kart before for the Wii, I highly recommend that you check it out

• by articlewriter555

We purchased this game including a Wii wheel for my five year old daughter because she has been really getting into video games over the last six months, and she loves the Mario character. She has already been playing Mario Party on her Nintendo DS, so I thought that this would be something that she would enjoy. I was quite impressed at how quickly she

learned a lot of the game basics, and quickly moved up the ranking. I think it only took her about a week to start getting 1st places regularly.

There are a lot of different characters that you can collect on this game, and since there are a lot of race tracks, it really has a lot of playability. I think it will be the type of ...

• game that we will continue to play for months. Another thing that I really do like about it is that you can play with a wireless connection and race with people around the world. It is really cool to see how you compare to other people. I thought I was really good, but then I saw the skill of other people. But, it makes it
        challenging so that you keep playing.

I personally think that all of the Mario games are well worth the money just because it is something that the whole family can enjoy. If you have not played Mario Kart before for the Wii, I highly recommend that you check it out. With the Wii Wheels, it makes you feel like you are actually driving a real car.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2823051103760431/k2311a0523/5.23.10