Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Facial Cleansing Pads  » Health  »
  • So when one of my friends who also was facing similar problem suggested that use Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Facial cleansing Pads- I instantly felt that these cleansing pads would be a great way to deal my pimples
  • Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Facial cleansing pads were perhaps the best thing that could happened to my skin

• by rm002

My clear skin just seemed to be perfect unless and until those dreaded pimples didn’t show up. Though my pimples weren’t of those severe category type- merely their appearance on my face( especially on my forehead ) was enough to make my face dull and lifeless. These pimples were like those uninvited guests which kept appearing every other fortnight and made their presence felt for around three to four days.

Though these pimples healed quickly after treating them , I always dreaded their appearance on my face. So when one of my friends who also was facing similar problem suggested that use Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Facial cleansing Pads- I instantly felt that these cleansing pads would be a great way to deal my pimples.

Formulated with a combination of pure essential oils and herbal

extracts to leave your face free from oil and dirt residues, Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Facial cleansing pads contained eco- harvest tea- tree oil combined with lavender chamomile to help in removing all the oil and dirt from the face. The primary reason of choosing these Tea Tree Oil Facial cleansing pads was the fact that I always believed in the goodness of tea tree and its natural antiseptic properties and so I strongly felt that these cleansing pads would be a perfect choice in keeping my skin clean and dirt free.

When I used Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Facial cleansing pads was the first time- I was thoroughly satisfied with the results. After having wiped my face with these cleansing pads, my skin felt just squeaky clean. All ...

• the dirt and oil seemed to have come off from my facial skin to these cleansing pads and I just loved feeling fresh after using them. What I really liked about these pads was the fact that after having used them regularly, my skin remarkable signs of improvement. Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Facial cleansing pads not only helped me in keeping my skin clean but also reduced the appearance of the pimples quite significantly.

My pimples which appeared every fortnight now to show up only once a month and this itself just thrilled me to bits. My skin now not only looked radiant and bright but its texture also improved. Another great advantage of using Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Facial cleansing pads was the fact that these pads just exfoliated my skin so

gently and lovingly that there was no rashes or scratches on my facial skin after using them. My skin just looked “perfect” and I loved all the compliments showered on me for my beautiful looking skin.

Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Facial cleansing pads were perhaps the best thing that could happened to my skin. What was really nice about these cleansing pads was the fact that that these pads were chemical free and contained no alcohol, artificial detergents, color or synthetic perfume, which gave me the freedom to use them any number of times during the day. The only downside perhaps was its awful smell- which I guess I will slowly get used to.

Priced at $6.04(50 pads) Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Facial cleansing pads are an ideal way to clean and beautiful looking skin.

Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Facial Cleansing Pads

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3423051103630431/k2311a0523/5.23.10