Sunbelt - Personal Firewall  » Software  »
2.5
  • And immediately after installation and start-up, I've realized that my infected svchost

• by SolvingSoldier

Twenty days ago I had problems with internet connection on my laptop and the connection became quite slow and no website couldn`t load at a satisfactory rate as before.

I went to download and install Sunbelt Personal firewalls.

Firewall is free for 30 days with full functionality, while continuing to work after the deadline expires.

My internet connection and the speed of downloading files was very slow. When I installed it and it asked me which connections should be established and which programs are allowed to connect to the internet.

And immediately after installation and start-up, I’ve realized that my infected svchost.exe is trying to connect to a variety of ...

• suspicious IP addresses, as well as Skype.

Sunbelt Firewall has blocked all unnecessary and hidden connections and traffic.

And immediately after installation, the speed of downloading files from the internet has grown from 5 or 15 kbps to as much as 200-500 kbps!

It can Also block Java Scryps, ads, popups and filter all

web activity enabling you secure browsing.

And also, very important; every rulle for blocking or allowing any aplication can be edited and applied without restarting the software.

If you`ll ever need a great firewall try Sunbelt - Personal Firewall. The company also produces a great antivirus program that could find hidden Trojans, which couldn`t be detected even by Avast !

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3023051103500431/k2311a0523/5.23.10