Dollar Tree Bakery Fresh Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • These chocolate chip cookies just aren't as delicious or soft as Grandma's Homestyle Big Cookie Chocolate Chip cookies
  • I'm someone that loves the cookie dough as much as the chocolate chips, and I believe both parts of the cookie are equally important and need to taste good for the cookie to be considered good in my eyes
  • The cookies aren't as soft and moist as the aforementioned brand in the last paragraph and that's really the main reason why I prefer the aforementioned brand over these cookies
  • The flavor of the cookies is pretty good, but the texture doesn't satisfy me as much, and while my one purchase of these cookies isn't one that I regret, I won't be going back for more

• by CirclingCanvas

These chocolate chip cookies just aren’t as delicious or soft as Grandma’s Homestyle Big Cookie Chocolate Chip cookies. That being said, I did enjoy these cookies and they were well-worth a dollar for eight at the Dollar Tree.

The chocolate chip cookies had a good flavor to them, both the cookie dough and the chocolate chip portions.

I’m someone that loves the cookie dough

as much as the chocolate chips, and I believe both parts of the cookie are equally important and need to taste good for the cookie to be considered good in my eyes.

This cookie is good regardless of whether I’m eating primarily cookie dough or chocolate chips.

The cookies aren’t as soft and moist as the aforementioned brand in the last paragraph and that’s really ...

• the main reason why I prefer the aforementioned brand over these cookies.

These cookies are a little more like the cookies found in the cookie aisle at the grocery store, like the ones sold by Nabisco.

I never liked those because they were on the hard side, and these, while not as hard, aren’t as soft as I’d like them to be.

The flavor

of the cookies is pretty good, but the texture doesn’t satisfy me as much, and while my one purchase of these cookies isn’t one that I regret, I won’t be going back for more.

They still get an “8″ from me though because the quality of the cookie is still pretty high, it’s just a matter of personal preference that prevents me from craving these cookies again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2723051103490431/k2311a0523/5.23.10