Pretty Nails Polish Remover
  • When I need to remove nail polish from my nails I like to use an acetone free nail polish remover
  • However, I wouldn’t recommend you to use this nail polish remover to remove spilled paints from your wood furniture
  • I wish you all the best of luck with removing your nail polish from your nails

• by Soleil Robins

When I need to remove nail polish from my nails I like to use an acetone free nail polish remover. One of my favorite acetone free nail polish removers to use is Pretty Nails Polish Remover. It comes in a 4 fluid ounce bottle and the nail polish remover is mint green. I find it removes my nail polish fast and easily with very

little nail polish remover.

The way I like to use the Pretty Nails Polish Remover is by taking a round cosmetic cotton pad and pouring a teaspoon of the nail polish remover onto it. After I like to take the cotton pad with the nail polish remover on it and begin to remove the nail polish from my fingernails. The nail polish remover does have a strong paint scent to it that I hate, but the nail polish remover does do an excellent job with removing my nail polish from my nails. I do like that this nail polish remove also contains moisturizers in it to help moisturize and protect my nails so they can grow long and healthy.

I have also used the Pretty Nails Polish ...

• Pretty Nails Polish Remover
      Remover to help remove paints from my counter top that simply got spilled and dried on. However, I wouldn’t recommend you to use this nail polish remover to remove spilled paints from your wood furniture. It may end up stripping it down completely.

Other than that the store I got my Pretty Nails Polish Remover at was my local Rite Aid Pharmacy Store for

around $2. You should be able to find this nail polish remover in most of your local drugstores and grocery stores as well. I do hope those of you who are looking for an acetone free nail polish remover end up liking this one as much as I do. I wish you all the best of luck with removing your nail polish from your nails.

Pretty Nails Polish Remover
Toni Verticelli says :

re : I wish you all the best of luck with removing your nail polish from your nails
I prefer acetone-free polish remover because it seems less damaging to my nails and cuticles. The odor is less offensive as well.

Toni Verticelli says :

Nail polish remover of any kind can ruin your wood furniture Id corrodes the stain or varnish, and deteriorates the wood beneath.

Toni Verticelli says :

Pretty Nails works well to remove polish from nails. No one wants to be stuck with an old, chipped color

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123051103420431/k2311a0523/5.23.10