Cashmere Mist Perfume by Donna Karan
  • Since my perfume collection are normally having the fragrance that I like, I will have no problem to use it
  • I think it is also combined with jasmine and other floral smell which make it easy to recognize that it's really women perfume

• by cosmetica

They are other benefits that I can get by having perfume collection. I could change my perfume anytime I want. I don’t know anymore how many perfume that I already have in my cupboard, but I always try to use my collection at least once in a month or every few months. Since my perfume collection are normally having the fragrance that I like, I will have no problem

to use it.

One of my collection is Cashmere Mist perfume by Donna Karan. I knew that the price was a bit expensive when I asked it in the store. But I really in love with this perfume since the first time I smell it. This perfume has a very special wood fragrance. The smell of sandalwood in this perfume is very sensual, and even there are some more ...

• fragrance blended with the sandalwood fragrance, this perfume still give a very special wood smell when you use it.

I think it is also combined with jasmine and other floral smell which make it easy to recognize that it’s really women perfume.

The design of the bottle was quite unique. And even from the bottle, you can guess already that it is a women perfume.

The price is very

expensive. For 90 dollar, you will only get 3,6 oz perfume inside. Of course I could imagine since Donna Karan is a big and favorite fashion brand. You can expect that kind of price if you but the product from them.

The fragrance stay for a long time. If you spray the perfume in the morning before you go to the office, you will still smell it when you’re back home.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5623051103340331/k2311a0523/5.23.10