Australis Inject Mineral Lipgloss
  • For the price involved I thought this was a really good product

• by urbanbeaute

I have a million lip glosses and so I wasn’t all that excited to try out this brand. However I was given it as a present and decided to give the gloss a chance.

The application is pretty easy because it comes

with a nice applicator to apply it to your lips with. I was really surprised at how glossy this lip gloss was. To be honest I expected a lot less because it is a drug store brand. It actually felt like it was doing my skin some good too. The gloss felt like it was softening up the skin on my lips. I had a look at the packaging and it has some moisturizer in it so that would ...

• Australis Inject Mineral Lipgloss
      explain it.

Another reason I really liked the gloss was that it lasted a long time. It stayed with me for most of the day and it wasn’t all that sticky which gives it bonus points.

For the price involved I thought this

was a really good product. At twelve dollars buyers get a cheap lip gloss in a cute package. The gloss has a great shine to it, it also conditions the lips and lasts all day. What more can one ask for?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123051103330331/k2311a0523/5.23.10