Confessions Of An Impatient Bride by Rissa-Singson Kawpeng  » Books  »
  • I bought this book as a birthday present to a single friend who was celebrating her 29th birthday
  • Before giving this book to my friend, I decided to read it myself first because I got curious about the authors experience with being single for a long time before finding her man whom she would spend the rest of her life with
  • I was happy because I was able to make my friend happy in her birthday without having to spend for an expensive gift

• by ocblair

I bought this book as a birthday present to a single friend who was celebrating her 29th birthday. While I was looking at the inspirational section of a popular bookstore, I came across this one when it caught my attention with its cute cover.

When I read the back portion, I realized that this book was perfect

for my friend who was single and who was in the same situation as the author.

Before giving this book to my friend, I decided to read it myself first because I got curious about the authors experience with being single for a long time before finding her man whom she would spend the rest of her life ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1723051103320331/k2311a0523/5.23.10