Cool Water For Women by Davidoff  » Perfume  »
  • I really love the smell of this Davidoff perfume
  • I think it has a combination of smell between citrus, waterlily, honeydew melon and pineapple make the fresh fragrance for our body every time we wear it
  • First time I bought this perfume, the price was still not so expensive

• by reviewlover

I think most women know this perfume. Few years ago, when the perfume was just launched in the market, many women like to buy and wear this perfume. Since the smell of this fragrance is so special, you probably can recognize it when you smell it from someone

that use this perfume.

I really love the smell of this Davidoff perfume. I think it has a combination of smell between citrus, waterlily, honeydew melon and pineapple make the fresh fragrance for our body every time we wear it.

First time I bought this perfume, the price was still not so expensive. Because for less than 35 dollar, I could get one bottle of Cool Water for Women by Davidoff. But few weeks ago, when I asked the price on the store, I was shock. The price for one bottle of this perfume is around 62 ...

• Cool Water For Women by Davidoff
      dollar for the same size of bottle that I bought for the first time.

This bottle contains of 3.4 oz of perfume.

The feminine smell that come from this perfume stay for a long time when you use it. It does not go off easily during the day. That’s

why I normally spray once in a day when I use this perfume.

It gave me fresh feeling every time I use it. That’s why I am still a big fans of this Cool Water for Women perfume, even it’s been few years since it was launched in the market.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5623051103310331/k2311a0523/5.23.10