Waste Management of Wisconsin
2.5
  • I know garbage collectors are always going to be under appreciated and are doing a job that nobody else wants to do
  • This morning, I also noticed one of the collectors reading through a catalog he had found in a neighbor's recycling bin

• by Steve
      I know garbage collectors are always going to be under appreciated and are doing a job that nobody else wants to do. However, I do have to question the quality of help Waste Management of Wisconsin hires.

They are pretty good at picking up the garbage

in a timely fashion every day.

But, you would at least expect a little more professionalism when they do it.

Each week, when I come home at lunch, I see my garbage can laying on it’s side in the sidewalk; like it was just tossed rather ...

• than sat down nicely.

I’m young enough where it isn’t a big deal, but I’ve noticed that with some of my elderly neighbors too and I know it’s not as easy for them to bend down to pick up their garbage can.

This morning, I also

noticed one of the collectors reading through a catalog he had found in a neighbor’s recycling bin.

It really isn’t very professional to be reading other people’s mail, regardless of what field you’re in.

While I won’t complain about the service, I do hope the company reviews future employees better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 411212110330431/k2311a1212/12.12.06