Potty Trainer by Primo  » Baby care  »
  • The price of this product was around 20 dollar

• by reviewlover

Are you planning to start potty training to your toddler? If you do so, you should get the right potty trainer seat that can help you with your plan. I was using the product from Primo. Actually, the product is called Primo Freedom Trainer.

It’s not the same like the other potty trainer that I saw in the baby store. This potty trainer has some kind of stair. Your toddler can climb through this stair and try to sit on

the toilet by them self. It also has gripper handles, toddler can hold it when they try to sit them self in the toilet. It might be useful as well for your toddler.

I remember what the pediatric told me about potty training. I should make sure that the child feet can step on something, so they will feel comfortable when they try their first potty training program. So, with this product from Primo, your child can step or put their ...

• feet on the stair while they are sitting on the toilet.

It’s really useful. It worked with my three years old son.

This product is a good product. You can fold it easily when your kid does not use it anymore and put it in a side. When your toddler need to go to the toilet again, you just put it back on top of the toilet and then let your child try to sit on the toilet with this

potty trainer from Primo. Means it is easy to set up.

I choose the white color and it matched with the color of the toilet in my house. The price of this product was around 20 dollar. So it is not expensive at all, especially since it really helped me to train my son to go to the toilet by him self.

Product is made of some kind of light weight material, so it is easy to move it from one place to another.

Recommended product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5423051103240331/k2311a0523/5.23.10