Manila Ocean Park  » Leisure  »
Behind the Quirino Grand Stand Luneta Manila Philippines
  • It is amazing when we go inside the hall, lots of fishes, aqua marines animals were inside a big aquarium and tanks

• by clickmarbin

My friend who is an environmentalist encouraged me to visit Manila Ocean Park. Together with my college friends, we do a tour in Manila and visit this new spot in the city. It is amazing when we go inside the hall, lots of fishes, aqua marines animals were inside a big aquarium and tanks. It is really impressive to see

that there is such a place to visit here in the Philippines.

I first seen Manila Ocean Park when it was featured in Rated K show of Ms. Korina Sanchez. From watching it plus the encouragement of a friend to visit the place, I was thrilled to visit it personally. And yes, this was one of my valuable trip ever. For ...

• a person like me who does not appreciate the beauty of the ocean before, I can say that I become a fan of Manila Ocean Park.

But like any other place that I visited, I also have some not so good remarks about visiting the place and I hope someone from there management may appreciate this comment. Some of the

rules and regulations inside the park is not properly implemented like when inside it people should be aware in not using flashes of their cameras to take photos. And also, the line up of people purchasing tickets are also not properly oraganized. But because I am impress about Manila Ocean Park, I am inviting everyone to visit the place. I recommend it.

Manila Ocean Park

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6123051103230331/k2311a0523/5.23.10