Little Tikes Jump ‘n Slide Bouncer  » Other  »
  • Due to space constrictions, I decided to find a bounce house I could purchase on my own
  • The only problem we had on occasion was that sometimes it would become detached from the bounce house (you have to tie it together with a piece of string that resembles a long shoe lace
  • I would definitely recommend this toy to any parent looking to buy a quality, low cost bounce house for a party, or just for fun

• by mjcnv36

I needed a bounce house for my daughter’s birthday, but the commerical ones for rent from local companies were too large for the few open spaces in my backyard (most of the yard is taken up by a pool, patio cover and planters). They were also about $100 to rent for the party. Due to space constrictions, I decided to find a bounce house I could purchase on my own. This bounce house was just the right size for a toddler party, and with shipping, costs less than $300. I figured if we used it just three times ($100×3), I’d have gotten my money’s worth.

This was a great investment. About three small children can fit into it at one time without maxing out the weight restrictions, and it was a hit

at the party. The kids had lots of fun! I really liked the bright colors, the slide in the front, and the mesh opening in the back. The mesh opening allowed the kids to climb in safely and stay safe–it velcros shut so there is no way any child can fall out of the back. Not one of kids were ever injured in this toy. I loved that my kids could play in this for a long time and still stay occupied without ever thinking about TV.

I also liked that there is mesh around all four sides, and it is more than high enough to exceed the children’s height. Not only can they not fall out the back, they are also safe on the sides. There is an opening ...

• of course, in the front, so the kids can come down the slide.

Do make sure if you purchase this that you don’t allow a child younger than two in it, unless any other kids will NOT be in it with them. My two year old is very cautious, did not like jumping, and just wanted to sit inside and watch her sisters play. When they learned to be extra careful in it with their baby sister, they all had fun together.

The blower included with this product is excellent. It really does inflate the product in less than one minute, and does keep the air continuous. The only problem we had on occasion was that sometimes it would become detached from the bounce house (you have to tie it together with a piece

of string that resembles a long shoe lace. Other than that, it is perfect.

We did finally have to stop using this bounce house when my older son (who knew better!) took a flying leap onto it and caused it to have a huge rip that was too big for the repair patch to fit. Since the blower still worked, I called Little Tikes to see if they could just sell me a new bounce house without the blower, but they wouldn’t. So, alas, we could use this no longer. But, I do feel that we got our money’s worth, and was very pleased with it while it lasted. I would definitely recommend this toy to any parent looking to buy a quality, low cost bounce house for a party, or just for fun.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1223051103070331/k2311a0523/5.23.10