Wet n Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner- Turquoise  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love using green since it is such a bright pretty color
  • But I decided to get this one anyway, since turquoise is one of my favorite colors, and I thought it might look good
  • The thing I like about this brush is that it is flexible and smooth, and that it is very easy to apply both thin and thick lines
  • It is a bit of a dramatic color, so I wouldn't wear it every day, but I think it is gorgeous

• by CoffeeBreak

I have grown quite attached to my Wet n Wild liquid eyeliners! The first thing that attracted me to them was the price. Other companies don’t come close to the excellent price of Wet n Wild liquid eyeliners.

I have always used a dark eyeliner to define my eyes, and a little of a brighter color above that to add color to my eyelid. I love using green since it is such a bright pretty color. When I saw turquoise Mega Liner, I admit, it looked a bit

bright for me. I love pretty colors, but I don’t want a neon sign on my eyelids! But I decided to get this one anyway, since turquoise is one of my favorite colors, and I thought it might look good.

One of my favorite things about this eyeliner is that it is very easy to apply; No hassle here at all. It comes in a nice sleek package that clearly shows what color it is. The base of the tube is turquoise. This comes in handy when ...

• you have more than one color of the eyeliner like I do. With a little twist of the top, you have a perfect little brush for easily applying the eyeliner. The thing I like about this brush is that it is flexible and smooth, and that it is very easy to apply both thin and thick lines. Having tried other eyeliners, I love this brush as it seems to work perfectly.

The turquoise color is indeed neon-looking. It is very bright. But since I apply it to

the outer half of my eyelid, it does what I want it to very nicely. It is a bit of a dramatic color, so I wouldn’t wear it every day, but I think it is gorgeous. I have gotten unsolicited compliments on it, too. It adds the perfect bright sparkle to my eyes. It lasts a long time, so I am quite pleased with this eyeliner. I would buy it again in a heartbeat. I think Wet n Wild has outdone themselves with their liquid eyeliner line.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123051103040331/k2311a0523/5.23.10