Samsung Corby Pop C3510  » Phones  »
  • This is a great phone in my opinion and far better than some phones by leading brands like nokia 5800 and lg cookie pep
  • Music quality of corby is great and provides a 3D-like surround sound experience on the earphones, which is a treat for music lovers like me
  • The best thing I felt in this phone is it is social networking enabled, with dedicated applications for social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, etc. This phone is devoid of 3g, wi-fi, gps which never bothered me but can affect the people who travel around the world
  • Otherwise there’s no problem in this phone as used by me

• by bankabucks

Samsung has brought to the market the phone of youth, a stylish, a sensible and a cheap phone. This is a great phone in my opinion and far better than some phones by leading brands like nokia 5800 and lg cookie pep. Corby is loaded with 2. 0 mega pixel camera, Bluetooth, 50mb phone memory which can be expanded up to 8gb.

This phone provides a battery backup of 9 hours of talk time and 750 hours of standby which according to me is of great use. The camera provided to this phone has no autofocus and flash. But the picture quality in 2.

0 mp

is quite better than other phones of Samsung of same range. The phone is java-based non-smart phone which run on flash based program. Features of this phone is easy to use, means are user friendly.

Though the phone lack a standard 3. 5mm audio jack, which is essential for feature phones in such a price range, but still Corby has a distinct advantage, Corby comes with cool earphones with detachable 3. 5mm audio connector & small ear buds that fits into your ears, which give an excellent audio quality.

Music quality of corby is great and provides a 3D-like surround sound experience on the earphones, which is ...

• a treat for music lovers like me. The standard of touch provided by this phone is great and far better than the resistive touch screens of nokia phones. Corby comes with a capacitive touchscreen that registers even the slightest of touches.

In the messaging corner, I can say that its hard at first time because big letters are placed differently but soon it becomes easy and cool with the use. The slim built of the phone makes it easy to carry and the coloured battery covers makes it attractive and funky for the youth. The best thing I felt in this phone is it is

This phone is devoid of 3g, wi-fi, gps which never bothered me but can affect the people who travel around the world. Thus this phone is not of business use according to me. Otherwise there’s no problem in this phone as used by me.

Overall I can say if you are thinking of buying a phone than this can be one of the best from your choices. I am happy with its performance and I can say that at this range it’s a complete package and no other cellphone can compete this phone at this range.

KIRAN says :

my samsung c3510 genoa is not displaying full video screen, why?

dean carter says :

Some devices can not play full screen videos because it makes the video stretched out and lowers the quality of the video. If the video is being played in landscape mode then it might play in full screen if the options is available.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3723051103020331/k2311a0523/5.23.10