The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • I know that tea tree oil is suppose to be really good for clearing up breakouts and keeping new breakouts from forming, but I've never really tried it before
  • I bought this tea tree oil mask from The Body Shop and I love it
  • I've also noticed since using this my skin has been as red around my pimples and my skin looks more even
  • If I have a stubborn pimple that just doesn't seem to go away or hurts when I touch it, I apply this as a spot treatment and then leave it on for the whole night while I'm sleeping and then when I wake up and wash my face I notice that the pimple isn't as red, doesn't hurt as much and is even smaller in size, some of them are even almost completely gone
  • Overall this is one of the best masks that I have used, I definitely recommend it to anyone with combination/oily skin

• by JCandyce

I have combination skin which gets oily as the day goes on depending on what kind of makeup that I’m wearing. I also have acne prone skin, so I need to keep my face really clean because it get breakout really easily. I know that tea tree oil is suppose to be really good for clearing up breakouts and keeping new breakouts from forming, but I’ve never really tried it before.

I’ve used products that had a little tea tree oil in it but nothing where the tea tree oil was the main ingredient. I bought this tea tree oil mask from The Body Shop and I love it.

I use twice a week for about an hour and it does wonders for my skin, especially clearing up stubborn acne pimples and making my skin softer

and not so flaky around my pimples. I’ve also noticed since using this my skin has been as red around my pimples and my skin looks more even.

I usually hate most masks and the feeling that I get on my face while I’m wearing them. Some masks make my my face feel very tight and hard and I can barely move my skin when I have masks on and I hate that feeling this tea tree oil mask doesn’t really do that.

It goes on creamy and then it dries a little but not so much that my face stiffens. I also like how thick the mask is, it’s very easy to apply and mess free.

It’s not that big of a container but it lasts a long time because it doesn’t take much to ...

• layer on your skin and you don’t need that much of a layer. If I have a stubborn pimple that just doesn’t seem to go away or hurts when I touch it, I apply this as a spot treatment and then leave it on for the whole night while I’m sleeping and then when I wake up and wash my face I notice that the pimple isn’t as red, doesn’t hurt as much and is even smaller in size, some of them are even almost completely gone.

I’ve also noticed that I haven’t been getting as many breakouts since I’ve been using this mask, I normally use it twice a week but if my skin is having a bad day, I use this and it always helps making my skin soft and more refreshed looking, it

also helps at making my skin less oily throughout the day the day after I use it which is always great. This mask doesn’t dry out my skin like other masks that I’ve tried in the past.

My skin is sensitive and this doesn’t cause me any irritation at all to my skin. It’s one of my favorite masks, definitely worth the price, it lasts for a long time and it works great.

The only thing that I don’t like about this mask is the smell, it has a mild chemical smell, it’s not strong enough to irritate my nose and make me sneeze, or irritate my nasal allergies though, so I can stand it since it’s not that strong. Overall this is one of the best masks that I have used, I definitely recommend it to anyone with combination/oily skin.

The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123051102980331/k2311a0523/5.23.10