The Body Shop Aqua Eye mask
  • I bought both sizes but I usually use the smell one, it's perfect for me
  • I'm definitely really glad that I've bought these masks, I've seen that they have more colors to choose from now, I also a pink one online, a very pretty pink, pink is one of my favorite colors and I will definitely be buying a small and large one in pink

• by JCandyce

I’m so glad that I bought these! These Aqua Mask works wonders on my eyes. I have nasal allergies and that causes my eyes to itch, well really just one eye, both my eyes do very different things. My left eye itches tons and my right eye doesn’t itch barely at all but it can get swollen if it’s irritated from my allergies, and my left eye that itches doesn’t get swollen even after I rub it a lot because it itches so much.

My eyes don’t get like that very often, sometimes my nasal allergies only consist of me sneezing, the only time my eyes seems to be affected by my nasal allergies is when I don’t get much sleep. And even if my allergies aren’t

bothering my eyes, me eyes get puffy sometimes if I’ve been crying for a long time or if I fall asleep with eye makeup on, that doesn’t happen very often but when it does, this eye mask saves my eyes and my whole day! This mask comes in 2 sizes, small and large.

The small size is just enough to cover your eye and the large sizes covers a much longer area which is great for any swelling under the eyes. I bought both sizes but I usually use the smell one, it’s perfect for me.

I don’t get swollen under my eyes, it’s just mainly my eyelid that swells up on my right eye and the small aqua eye mask covers the area completely. You can ...

• either put these masks in the freezer or heat them up in the microwave.

I always heat them up though, I can’t stand having cold things on my skin for a very long time. I make sure that my eyes are free of makeup and I put the mask in the microwave for a minute, when I take it out I let it cool down for a few seconds before putting them on my eyes.

the elastic band isn’t too tight on my head, it actually fits just right and fits perfectly, the band on both the small and large masks fit perfectly on me. I just put it over my eyes and lay down for 15 to 30 minutes and when I take them off, any

puffiness, redness, swelling that I had is gone.

This has saved me mornings when I woke up with allergies and irritated eyes and I had to go somewhere, I can still go and not have to cancel any plans because these masks gets my eyes back to normal very quickly. They last a long time too, I’ve had mine for about a couple of months now and used it quite a few times and they’re still in great shape.

I’m definitely really glad that I’ve bought these masks, I’ve seen that they have more colors to choose from now, I also a pink one online, a very pretty pink, pink is one of my favorite colors and I will definitely be buying a small and large one in pink.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123051102960331/k2311a0523/5.23.10