Benefit Big Lash Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I've heard a lot of great things about this mascara and I saw it being used in a lot of magazines that I read, they would show makeup tutorials they would use this mascara a lot of the time and the girls they were using it on had beautiful lashes when they were done applying it so I decided that I would try it too
  • I like mascaras that have big brushes, I find them easier to use and they give me the best results most of the time (Not always), although I do have a few mascaras that I like when the brush has been smaller and the brush for this mascara is a big brush
  • I was worried that because I loved this mascara so much when I finished applying it in the morning i I thought it would either flake, fall flat it's curl, or get all smudgy looking as the day went on but it didn't
  • Unfortunately the tube didn't last me very long

• by JCandyce

I’ve heard a lot of great things about this mascara and I saw it being used in a lot of magazines that I read, they would show makeup tutorials they would use this mascara a lot of the time and the girls they were using it on had beautiful lashes when they were done applying it so I decided that I would try it too. I was a mascara junkie, out of all makeup products mascara is my favorite, I’m not quite sure why but I just love mascara and have tons of them from different brands. I ordered it from the Benefit catalog and when it came I tried it on right away.

I loved the mascara before I even tried it on because when I saw the brush I was very happy.

I like mascaras that have big brushes, I find them easier to use and they give me the best results most of the time (Not always), although I do have a few mascaras that I like when the brush has been smaller and the brush for this mascara is a big brush.

I started applying it and instantly saw that my lashes were becoming fuller, thicker and longer. The thing I like about this mascara especially is that it doesn’t just make my lashes thicker but it also separates my lashes so they look more fluttery and very pretty.

This mascara didn’t clump whatsoever, I could even see by looking at the brush that the mascara came out of the tube smoothly and there wasn’t any clumps on the brush, which meant that there ...

• wouldn’t be any clumps on your lashes and that also means that the mascara inside the tube is smooth. It didn’t take me that long to apply it, I applied to go coats and it dried very quickly then I was good to go.

I was worried that because I loved this mascara so much when I finished applying it in the morning i I thought it would either flake, fall flat it’s curl, or get all smudgy looking as the day went on but it didn’t! It actually stayed all day long. Unfortunately the tube didn’t last me very long.

It ran out way before my other mascaras do and I had only been using it for a month. This mascara is almost $20 and that’s a little much for me to be

spending on one mascara a month, if it lasted a couple of months, at least even 2 months then I would be happier but it is a good quality mascara so it’s worth it, I just wish it had more in it and lasted longer.

I cut down on how many times I use it a week because I wanted to have it longer but then I was also worried about it expiring and then not applying right so I just used it like I wanted to but I didn’t immediately buy another one when it right out but I did a few months later though. Overall it’s a great mascara I just wish the tube lasted longer or at least was a little cheaper considering how long it lasts.

I definitely buy when I can.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123051102940331/k2311a0523/5.23.10