The Body Shop Watermelon Born Lippy Glossy Lip Balm
  • When I bought this one lip balm from The Body Shop the only thing I was expecting because was to have a great tasting and smelling lip balm to put on my lips, and plus I loved the light color
  • I love watermelon smells (The smell of this lip balm) and this lip balm smells amazing, it's definitely one of the best smells that I put on my lips
  • It definitely made my reddish pink lips a more nuder color and which is definitely something that no other lip balm that I've tried has done and for me that was a good thing, I don't like much color on my lips
  • The lip balm looked very pretty and glossy on my lips, which also is definitely not how other lip balms that I've tried in the past made my lips look, this is the first lip balm that I've used that actually makes my lips gloss
  • I definitely recommend this or any other scent in the Born Lippy line by The body Shop to anyone, even if you don't have dried or chapped lips

• by JCandyce

I don’t normally get much results from lip balms, especially not long lasting results. At most lip balms only keep my lips soft while I’m wearing them but once they fade my lips go back to being dry, but this lip balm in the Born Lippy line by The Body Shop works great for me, it gave me such great results that lasted way after the color faded. When I bought this one lip balm from The Body Shop the only thing I was expecting because was to have a great tasting and smelling lip balm to put on my lips, and plus I loved the light

color.

It was too pink or red like many other lip balms that I tried, this one didn’t add an attractive color to my lips that I hated. I also liked that this lip balm was smoother to apply then stick lip balm.

I love watermelon smells (The smell of this lip balm) and this lip balm smells amazing, it’s definitely one of the best smells that I put on my lips. If I lick my lips or rub them together and some of it gets on my lips it leaves a nice taste in my mouth unlike some others that I’ve tried.

I just applied it

with my fingers and it went on nicely. It definitely made my reddish pink lips a more nuder color and which is definitely something that no other lip balm that I’ve tried has done and for me that was a good thing, I don’t like much color on my lips.

Before applying this lip gloss, I gently scrubbed my lips with a toothbrush after running it under warm water. I used the toothbrush on my lips just for a few seconds to help smooth out my lips.

I applied the lip balm and it was easy to blend on my lips with my finger. The lip balm ...

• The Body Shop Watermelon Born Lippy Glossy Lip Balm
      looked very pretty and glossy on my lips, which also is definitely not how other lip balms that I’ve tried in the past made my lips look, this is the first lip balm that I’ve used that actually makes my lips gloss.

It wasn’t sticky at all and it lasted much longer then regular lip balms, regular lip balms that I’ve tried that only lasted an hour, it even that. Even after this lip balm faded off it still left behind a pretty color and my lips were smooth and soft, and they stayed like that even way after the color had faded.

This called $8 and

it’s definitely worth it, that’s the most that I’ve ever spent on a lip balm and I’m really glad that I’ve bought this one. And it lasts for quite a while since it doesn’t take a lot and you don’t need to reapply it a lot during the day because it lasts a decent amount of time.

Watermelon Born Lippy glossy lip balm is the best that lip balm that I’ve ever bought. I definitely recommend this or any other scent in the Born Lippy line by The body Shop to anyone, even if you don’t have dried or chapped lips.

I will continue to buy this every time I run out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123051102920331/k2311a0523/5.23.10