Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • Most moisturizers are white but this moisturizer is yellow like, which I thought was weird
  • I bought this because I have combination/oily skin, it's fine when I wake up, it's dry after I wash my face, and oily throughout the day until I wash it and then the whole process starts all over again and I need a really good moisturizer that doesn't make my skin oily or greasy, something that definitely doesn't make my skin anymore oily or greasy then it already gets, I also needed it to be something that moisturizes my skin enough so it's soft and gets rid of the dryness in my skin after I wash my face so that I can apply my makeup and have it go on easily and not cakey and cause dry patches and I also needed a moisturizer that would that wouldn't make me breakout because of my sensitive skin
  • Well this Dramatically Different Moisturizing lotion by Clinique unfortunately only did some of those things
  • The yellow coloring didn't make my skin weird, it was actually very pretty and looked very natural on my skin which I was happy about
  • Definitely don't recommend if you have combination/oily skin and even if you don't this will make you have oily skin

• by JCandyce

This is one of the very first products that I’ve tried by Clinique. For starters this Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion is a different color then most moisturizers. Most moisturizers are white but this moisturizer is yellow like, which I thought was weird.

I thought maybe it would added a tint to my skin when I applied it and I definitely didn’t want a yellowish tint to my skin and if it did that then I sure wasn’t going to use this again. I bought this because I have combination/oily skin, it’s fine when I wake up, it’s dry after I wash my face, and oily throughout the day until I wash it and then the whole process starts all over again and I need

a really good moisturizer that doesn’t make my skin oily or greasy, something that definitely doesn’t make my skin anymore oily or greasy then it already gets, I also needed it to be something that moisturizes my skin enough so it’s soft and gets rid of the dryness in my skin after I wash my face so that I can apply my makeup and have it go on easily and not cakey and cause dry patches and I also needed a moisturizer that would that wouldn’t make me breakout because of my sensitive skin.

Well this Dramatically Different Moisturizing lotion by Clinique unfortunately only did some of those things. The yellow coloring didn’t make my skin weird, it was actually very pretty and looked ...

• very natural on my skin which I was happy about.

This is more liquid then creamy but it went on pretty well but I quickly had to rub it in or it slid down my face. It made my skin soft enough and hydrated that my makeup went on okay and it dried pretty quickly so I didn’t have to wait to long before I could apply it.

It also didn’t have a scent like most moisturizers do but that wasn’t a bad thing, I actually didn’t mind that it was scentless. It also didn’t make me breakout at all, it didn’t feel heavy on my skin.

This moisturizer just had one problem with it, it was greasy and felt very slick on my

skin and for all the things that could be bad about this moisturizer, I really hated that it was greasy, I had really like it too but this only contributes to my oily skin and I can’t wear anything like that. A few minutes after applying this moisturizer that’s when it starts feeling greasy and it’s not because my skin is oily, my skin doesn’t get oily til the middle of the day and that’s only if I don’t have good matte makeup.

And this moisturizer made my makeup look really bad and caused it to smear. I will definitely not be buying or wearing this moisturizer anymore.

Definitely don’t recommend if you have combination/oily skin and even if you don’t this will make you have oily skin.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123051102900331/k2311a0523/5.23.10