The Wild
2.0
  • That's why, when I saw their movie The Wild this past weekend, I was extremely disappointed
  • Throughout the film, I found myself wanting to go into the kitchen to make a snack or check on my daughter, pretty much anything to get me out of watching the entire movie

• by Steve
      I normally like Disney’s animated films. That’s why, when I saw their movie “The Wild” this past weekend, I was extremely disappointed.

Overall, the movie wasn’t bad.

But, the plot did seem to

be a bit re-hashed.

It was almost like Disney combined elements of the movies Lion King and Madagascar and tried to pass them off as a unique concept.

Throughout the film, I found ...

• myself wanting to go into the kitchen to make a snack or check on my daughter, pretty much anything to get me out of watching the entire movie.

If there were any redeeming

qualities to the movie, I’m not really sure what they were.

If you’re looking for a movie to watch with the family, I’m going to say skip “The Wild” and find something a little more unique.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111212110290431/k2311a1212/12.12.06