Philosophy Travel Agent Set  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love this travel size set by Philosophy, it has some of my favorite products in sample size in this kit, it's perfect when I go on vacation with my family or even when I'm staying the night over at a friends house
  • This set also comes with Amazing Grace Firming Body Emulsion, this is another product in the Amazing Grace line by Philosophy and it smells great but this isn't something that I use and so I don't take it when I leave, it does have a very good smell though, I use it when I want to smell good and I don't really want to wear perfume, even though this isn't meant to be worn as a perfume
  • I would recommend this to anyone, this is definitely a great buy especially since all the sizes are approved at the airport

• by JCandyce

I love this travel size set by Philosophy, it has some of my favorite products in sample size in this kit, it’s perfect when I go on vacation with my family or even when I’m staying the night over at a friends house. It’s easy to carry around so I don’t have to carry around big bottles in my bag and weigh it down.

This comes with the Purity made Simple cleanser that is really good on my skin, it washes over all my makeup, even my water proof makeup, that really surprised me since most of my regular cleansers don’t wash off my water proof eyeliner and water proof mascara and the fact that this cleanser does also means that I don’t have

to carry around a makeup remover with me so the lightens the load even more.

This set also comes with Amazing Grace Shampoo which I love, it also smells great but I don’t carry this around with me if just going and spending one night over at a friends house, if I’m going on vacation for a few days then I take it with me.

It’s a great shampoo, it makes my hair soft and manageable and makes my hair smell great when I do use it, this is also a bath and shower gel but I’m never really there long enough to take a shower or bath, I always take one before I leave and then when I get back from my friends ...

• house, if I’m staying longer than a day then I do take this to use, same for vacation.

This set also comes with Hope in a Jar moisturizer which is also another product that I love.

I can’t just put any kind of moisturizer on my face because I have combination/oily skin and it’s also sensitive and acne prone and this moisturizer doesn’t make contribute to the oil on my skin, it hydrates the dry areas and it doesn’t make me breakout so this is perfect to use on my skin.

This set also comes with Amazing Grace Firming Body Emulsion, this is another product in the Amazing Grace line by Philosophy and it smells great but this isn’t something that I use and

so I don’t take it when I leave, it does have a very good smell though, I use it when I want to smell good and I don’t really want to wear perfume, even though this isn’t meant to be worn as a perfume.

This set also comes with the Amazing Grace hair conditioner which also works great for my hair and I definitely take this on vacation, but not if I’m just spending the night over at my friends house, I always wash my hair before I go.

All these things come in a great clear zipper case to carry it all in.

I would recommend this to anyone, this is definitely a great buy especially since all the sizes are approved at the airport.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123051102890331/k2311a0523/5.23.10