Tesco Value Strawberries
  • I would recommend you try Tesco Value Strawberries for an abundance of beautiful, ripe strawberries - with no bad ones - for a very cheap price

• by jeanne71

I fancied getting in some strawberries and cream to serve to some guests I had recently and as I was a bit strapped for cash I was tempted to buy a big 400g tub of strawberries from the Tesco Value range. They were only

£1.

50 which is very good for such a large quantity of strawberries but, as I have found the cheaper punnets of strawberries sometimes have the odd mouldy one at the bottom, I did hope that they would be of good quality.

But these are very good indeed; lovely and fresh with no mouldy ones at the bottom!

I served these with fresh whipped cream and they have been the most heavenly dessert and absolutely perfect for the hot summer days we have been lucky enough to have at the moment.

...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2723051102820331/k2311a0523/5.23.10