Impulse Romantic Spark Body Spray  » Cosmetics  »
  • Impulse is a favourite of mine generally and personally I think Romantic Spark is a lovely, subtle fragrance

• by jeanne71

Romantic Spark is the Impulse scent that I am using at the moment. I really like it and I feel really fresh with it on but on reading other people’s reviews, it is not to everyone’s taste. As described, the fragrance is “wild violet notes and white wood scents” and the result is a discernible scent of violet that is

toned down by a woody scent and the result is sweet and fresh and not particularly floral. I do not have the most refined sense of smell but to me this smells lovely and I have been enjoying using it to freshen up throughout the hot days we are getting at the moment. It says on the bottle “you will ...

• feel gorgeous and captivate others”. Well, I certainly have more confidence and feel I smell fresh when I am wearing this.

The 75ml cannister is a handy size for my handbag so I just pop it in my bag so I can freshen up during the day, as this scent does not feel like it lasts more than a few hours.

Impulse is great for summer weather when I do not really want to wear an intense perfume anyway - not in the daytime for sure - and it is much nicer to use such a light spray as this as it is so refreshing, unlike perfume.

Impulse is a favourite of mine generally and personally I think Romantic Spark is a lovely, subtle fragrance.

kumar says :

impulse can use men

John says :

It’s actually a perfume that’s intended for women. It contains wild violet notes and white wood scents, which you won’t find in men fragrances.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123051102770231/k2311a0523/5.23.10