Johnson’s Dreamy Skin Extracare Bath Foam  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this Johnson's Dreamy Skin Extracare Bath as I wanted a really moisturising bath foam and this does that wonderfully
  • After my bath, my skin feels really hydrated and I think that is down to that drop of oil
  • Ideally I like to lie in an abundance of luxurious bubbles which I do not get with this product
  • As the weather has turned warm (at long last) I am trying to get my bodily skin really hydrated now that I am revealing more skin to the sun and I really love this gentle bubble bath
  • You should definitely try this if you have dry skin on your body and you want a lovely relaxing bath before you go to bed

• by jeanne71

I bought this Johnson’s Dreamy Skin Extracare Bath as I wanted a really moisturising bath foam and this does that wonderfully. It contains ‘a drop of oil’ and is specially formulated for dry skin and it really lives up to its promise. After my bath, my skin feels really hydrated and I think that is down to that drop of oil. My

skin feels as though I have already put some body cream on - it is really effective at hydrating skin.

The only slightly disappointing thing about this product is that it does not produce a lot of bubbles and they do not last very long. Ideally I like to lie in an abundance of luxurious bubbles which I do not get with this product.

• I do not mind this very much as I am so pleased with the softening effect it has had on my skin. It has a very subtle scent of Moonflower which is supposed to be relaxing and I have found this gives me a pleasant and relaxing bath before bedtime.

As the weather has turned warm (at long last) I am trying to get

my bodily skin really hydrated now that I am revealing more skin to the sun and I really love this gentle bubble bath. Johnson’s are associated with gentle and kind products and I trust the brand anyway. You should definitely try this if you have dry skin on your body and you want a lovely relaxing bath before you go to bed. Recommended.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123051102740231/k2311a0523/5.23.10