Bil Jac Liver Treats for Dogs 10 oz.
  • Bil Jac are made with real chicken liver, and I know they taste good, because my dogs devour them
  • I love these treats and my dogs love to eat them, so I will definitely be buying these regularly

• by CoffeeBreak

I have four small dogs, two of which are teacups. While experimenting with different kinds of dog treats, we realized that most dog treats are too large for small dogs to eat. Even treats that are labeled “small” are still too big and hard for a little dog to eat.

We were pleasantly surprised when we

discovered Bil Jac liver treats for dogs. They are small and soft and resemble a short, chunky tootsie roll, especially with their consistency. My dogs love these treats. They are soft, so any dog can chew them. They are also easy to cut, if you have a tiny dog who needs a smaller ...

• bite. They go quite a long way, too, as there are 100 in the package! Bil Jac are made with real chicken liver, and I know they taste good, because my dogs devour them!

The 10 ounce package these dog treats came in is re-sealable, which is a real bonus to me. They last so

long that it is wonderful to have a sealable package!

I am happy with the ingredients in this dog treat. Often dog treats are filled with ingredients which are questionable. This treat’s first ingredients are chicken liver and chicken. I love these treats and my dogs love to eat them, so I will definitely be buying these regularly!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2923051102610231/k2311a0523/5.23.10