Grand theft Auto III (GTA III)  » Software  »
  • In my opinion the music of the game is pleasing to the ears
  • I recommend the game with full heart and rate it 9/10

• by Suman

I got this game as a present on my birth day and fell in love with it immediately. It is a first person game developed by Rockstar games. The game was a success and earned laurels through out the world. When I started the game it began with a video before we are given control of our player. The game is a simulation game where our player is in a complete world with traffic buildings, civilians, cops, fire brigades, subways and even sea and sea shores.

My task in the game was simple.

My player was a gangster and I had to survive the tasks given to me by various gangs. Slowly gathering power I had to do heavy jobs and earn cash to buy weapons. The game is set in a fictional city called Liberty city which is inspired from New York city.

GTA was the first 3D game launched in its time which also added to its success story. Its graphics are brilliant even for today’s games. It had no glitches and ran smoothly on my personal computer. It didn’t not have very high hardware requirements.

I did ...

• not have high end computer. The game had inbuilt help to make new people aware of what’s happening. The best part of the game was its story. I specifically loved the way the game ends.

Its artistic in nature. The game play is also very good and impressive. I really like our hero’s girlfriend. In my opinion the music of the game is pleasing to the ears.

Specially the radio channels are lovely. My personal favorite radio channel was Head Radio. The song that comes on Head radio is brilliant.

Few things were a bit bad about the game but then nothing is perfect.

For instance, our hero doesn’t speak anything. I did not like the muteness our hero displays while everybody, even the civilians are chattering. This flaw has been removed in the next installment of the game called Vice city. Also our hero tends to just listen to orders and follow them.

Apart from that he can’t swim. He can’t fly planes. Overall the game is splendid for the time it was made in. I recommend the game with full heart and rate it 9/10

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3023051102480231/k2311a0523/5.23.10