Proris Syrup Forte  » Medicine  »
  • After reading the information on the package, I decided to buy this Proris Syrup forte
  • I put the syrup on the fridge, just in case my kid has a fever again, I know what I have to give to them

• by reviewlover

My son had a fever few days ago. I did not have paracetamol stock for the children. So I went immediately to the drug store to get the right medicine to bring down his fever. The sales lady gave me Proris Syrup forte after asking me about my son’s age.

After reading the information

on the package, I decided to buy this Proris Syrup forte. The price for 60 ml syrup in the bottle was around 2 or 3 dollar in that store.

So I went back home and gave my son this medicine. Only half hour after drinking the medicine, the fever started to go down slowly. He ...

• was sweating on his sleep. I guess that was the good sign. One hour after that, I checked his body temperature, and it was already normal again. After six hours, his fever came back. I immediately gave Proris syrup forte again to my son. I didn’t want to wait too long for that. And
        again, after half hour the fever went down. That’s the last time I gave him proris syrup forte. Since the next day, the fever did not came back again. I put the syrup on the fridge, just in case my kid has a fever again, I know what I have to give to them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2623051102470231/k2311a0523/5.23.10