Planters Trail Mix Spicy Nuts & Cajun Sticks  » Food  »
  • While the variety is quite as extensive as some other snack mixes that I buy, trail mixes with peanuts and nuts aren't that easy to come by or cheap for that matter, so this trail mix is one that I'm happy with and enjoy

• by CirclingCanvas

Although this trail mix has the word “spicy” in its name, I really don’t find this trail mix to be overly spicy. There’s a definite degree of hotness and sharpness to the trail mix, but it’s not enough to really set my mouth on fire or anything.

It’s kind of like a brief burst of spiciness that soon fades

and is replaced with rich flavor.

Rich flavor is indeed what this trail mix offers.

The nuts are fresh and salty, the red chili crescents are very flavorful and offer some spiciness, the cajun sesame sticks also contribute to the trail mix’s spiciness as well as offer a mild sesame flavor, and then there’s the corn nuts and corn sticks, which are a little on the sweet side.

Everything in this trail mix is real crunchy and the mix of sweetness, saltiness and mildness is a triple combination that provides a real pleasant flavor variety.

The trail mix comes in six ounce bags and runs for about a dollar twenty-five.

The trail mix is worth it to me because ...

• Planters Trail Mix Spicy Nuts & Cajun Sticks
      it’s a tasty and crunchy snack to have sometimes and while it’s not a filling snack, it’s an enjoyable one that never fails to capture my attention when I’m having some.

While the variety is quite as extensive as some other snack mixes that I buy, trail mixes with peanuts and nuts aren’t that easy to come by or

cheap for that matter, so this trail mix is one that I’m happy with and enjoy.

I feel its deserving of a “9″ rating because of the flavors it has to offer and the spiciness that’s present.

The snack mix goes excellent with a cold drink because the combination of saltiness and spiciness really get to me after a few handfuls!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2723051102460231/k2311a0523/5.23.10