Cooper’s Garlic Texas Toast
  • Nonetheless, that's not enough to detract from my enjoyment of this Texas Toast, and I love having it with pizza, pasta and some other meals, too

• by CirclingCanvas

This is an off-brand of Texas Toast that I’ve only found at ALDI. There is nothing that sets this Texas Toast apart from the national brand Texas Toast except for the price. It sells for just a dollar sixty-four for eight slices in a box.

I haven’t found Texas Toast any cheaper elsewhere, not even the Texas Toast sold under Walmart’s Great Value brand. Cooper’s Garlic Texas Toast is

relatively enjoyable and pleasant to the taste, and really, if I were to be given a slice of this Texas Toast and say a slice of the New York Style or Pepperidge Farm Texas Toast, and not told which is which, I doubt I could tell the difference.

That’s the reason why I buy either this Texas Toast or the Mama Cozzi Texas Toast, whichever is currently stocked at ...

• my local ALDI. I save money and get the same quality product.

Can’t beat that.

The garlic Texas Toast has a reasonably good flavor to it.

There’s enough garlic to give it a garlic flavor, although it’s not loaded with garlic. It smells great when cooking in the oven and tastes pretty good, too.

It’s nice too how it only takes about ten minutes to cook in the oven and

then it’s ready to be eaten. The Texas Toast comes crispy along the edges, although the center can be a little soft.

Nonetheless, that’s not enough to detract from my enjoyment of this Texas Toast, and I love having it with pizza, pasta and some other meals, too. The flavor is pleasant, as is the crispy texture.

For all of those reasons, I give this Texas Toast a “9″ rating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2723051102420231/k2311a0523/5.23.10