In-N-Out Burger: Double-Double  » Food  »
  • Overall, no burger yet has been able to rival the Double Double in my experience

• by Paradigmgeek

Burgers are a staple in almost every American’s diet. We love them. In fact, burgers are one of the biggest items sold by fast food joints in America today. Not only that, but every chain has its own spin on the burgers, making them unique to each franchise. Needless to say, we have many, many options on what kind of burger we can choose. However, over the years and after countless

burgers, I can honestly say I have yet to find a fast food joint that even begins to rival the goodness of the In-N-Out Double Double.

The Double Double is exactly as it sounds. It’s double the meat and double the cheese. It is an incredibly simple burger. Two beef patties, two slices of American cheese, lettuce, onions, tomatoes, and Thousand Island dressing. Looking at other restaurants, I see so many fancy burgers ...

• with all sorts of bells and whistles. The Double Double beats them all, triumphing in its simplicity. The toasted bun gives the burger a slight crunch as you bite into it and the meat is grilled perfectly, adding a nice, grilled, meaty flavor. There’s an In-N-Out close to my college and it is a very popular destination among all of us. The Double Double proves why. It is a little bundle
        of cheesy, grilled, meaty deliciousness and it has found a very special place in my heart. the only qualm I have is that they do not add ketchup. However, it’s available their, so I just add it myself.

Overall, no burger yet has been able to rival the Double Double in my experience. It is grilled perfection and I cannot wait until I have the poleasure of eating another one in the near future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2723051102400231/k2311a0523/5.23.10