Renu Hope Foundation  » Education  »
175 E. Nuevo Rd, Perris, CA 92571
  • I love the fact they fill out a daily report to show you what your child did for that day
  • I highly recommend this daycare for your little one

• by Micole

Renu Hope Foundation is a daycare and a preschool center. My son went there when he was in preschool and now I have my daughter going there. The daycare center is really nice and the people there is really friendly.

When my son was there he was bigger so he was able to tell me everything. But by my daughter, who now

goes there I was kind of scared because she is just a baby and can not talk.

I was just nervous of leaving her there for the first time. But of course the school is terrific and every time I drop my daughter off, she gets so happy and never crys.

I love the fact they fill out a daily report to ...

• show you what your child did for that day. Like for instance, what they ate, played, and when they were last change.

It is nice to know what your child has done all day and have it written down to remember later, that way you don’t have to ask them all the time. The class rooms are kept clean and they are

always monitored.

My daughter has learned so much since being there. She is starting to crawl now and she is so energetic.

I highly recommend this daycare for your little one. Another cool thing is that depending on your income, your child can go there for absolutely free.

Thats right, free. Even if you have to pay its is really cheap compare to other childcare facilities.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5023051102390231/k2311a0523/5.23.10