QuickStick Face & Body Blush in Ripe Plum From Loreal  » Cosmetics  »
  • It's almost a lip stain, because even when I think it's gone, it's not
  • I like it, for when I want to make a statement, but I tone it down a bit with some of the powdered bronzers

• by AmericanWomanOnline

Okay, to be honest, I rarely use this as a blush because it’s a cream stick, and I equate cream blush with little old ladies. I use this as a lipstick.

It’s color is perfect, and it wears off quite well.

It’s almost a lip stain, because even when I think it’s gone, it’s not.

I am really careful,

though, when I am applying it, because it isn’t good to have a smeared pucker.

It’s also a lot more moist than the typical lipstick.

When I do use this as a blush, I usually have to do three applications - one primary, below the cheek bones, then another one the area I want to put blush on, then a bit more under ...

• the cheek bones again.

It blends in a lot better than ‘old lady blush,’ as my teenaged daughter phrases it.

It takes a bit more work, too, than powder blush does, but the efforts are, for the most part, worth it.

It also has a lot more than your typical lipstick has, a whopping 0.

33 ounce, three times the amount of a

traditional lipstick.

Its container is a very nice looking silver tube, but I wonder why they picked gold as the tone for the dividing band.

I like it, for when I want to make a statement, but I tone it down a bit with some of the powdered bronzers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123051102320231/k2311a0523/5.23.10