Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • Many people have noticed and said that my skin looks so fresh
  • Highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to clean out their pores, reduce them, prevent acne and have fresh bright looking skin

• by Savvy

This come in a 5 oz. plastic tube. The color of the scrub is green.

It has microbeads that gently exfoliate.

I have to say I love this product.

It has beads that gently massage and exfoliate and remove blackheads along with white heads. After massaging it a few seconds I can feel an instant cooling action on my screen during application.

I can feel it working. My

acne has not gotten worse and I have no new pop outs.

This is a great deal to have clear skin. My skin is visibly brighter and cleaner.

Many people have noticed and said that my skin looks so fresh. That’s a huge compliment for me since I’ve never really had clear clear skin.

I still have my old marks but I feel they are slowly disappearing.

• I don’t need to use a whole lot just a small amount creates a good lather enough for the face and neck.

It washes of easily and gives me that fresh morning feeling I’ve wanted for a long time. The product does have a tendency to dry the skin but I’m used to moisturizing afterwards anyway so it really doesn’t bother me at all.

I use it

once daily and that’s all I need to get the benefits from this scrub. I could possibly do it twice a day and really reap the benefits but for the time I have to wash my face this is a great deal and a great buy.

Highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to clean out their pores, reduce them, prevent acne and have fresh bright looking skin.

Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123051102280231/k2311a0523/5.23.10