Le Vernis Nail Polish by Lancome  » Cosmetics  »
  • One bottle of Le Vernis Nail Polish will cost you around 18 dollar
  • And I definitely will use this nail polish when I want to have it on my nails

• by cosmetica

I don’t use nail polish so often. But sometimes, I would like to put some color on my nails. And I choose Le Vernis Nail Polish from Lancome. The price was not as cheap as the other brands but the quality of the nail polish is better than

others. I’ve tried several nail polish with other brands, but nothing give the same result as the one from Lancome.

One bottle of Le Vernis Nail Polish will cost you around 18 dollar. Once you polish your nail with this product, it will stay for a long time. Sometimes, I even need to remove it with nail polish remover. It does not come off easily, even it’s already in your nail for seven days. It is more resistant to shock and abrasion.

There are few choices of colors that you can choose. The dark color is black ...

• Le Vernis Nail Polish by Lancome
      then you can also choose the light colors like pink, light brown and few more colors.

When you apply this nail polish on your nails, your nails will look shiny, without clumps. That’s why I like this product so much. I have few colors of this nail polish in

my house. And I definitely will use this nail polish when I want to have it on my nails.

Using this nail polish will harm your nails. It even give more benefits to your nails. This nail polish has Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane that can support the healthy of your nails.

Good product and recommended!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123051102260231/k2311a0523/5.23.10