I, Robot (2004) movie  » Movies  »
  • It has an intricate storyline with robots in this movie looking incredibly lifelike and the way they are built into society is very interesting
  • This movie is a great one and if you have not seen it I recommend you go see it

• by Carter Horton

I, Robot is a movie based on the Issac Asimov short stories which are also titled I, Robot. It is about detective Del Spooner, played by Will Smith, who lives in a world where robots assist humans in there everyday life and become more humanlike everyday. The robots are instructed to follow the three laws

which keep them from harming humans. But when one robot breaks the three laws and kills one of the creators of robots, Detective Spooner must go on a witch hunt to prove that the robots have a secret plot. Now the robots are out to get him and its only him that believes they have any inner evil.

I had seen this movie before but decided to re-watch it today and write up a review. The story itself kind of annoys me just because you want people to believe Det. Spooner when he is fighting against the robots but no one does. Yet overall I do really like this movie.

• I, Robot (2004) movie
      It has an intricate storyline with robots in this movie looking incredibly lifelike and the way they are built into society is very interesting.

This movie also tries to send a key message that makes us all think. What if technology was able to take over and control our life. Would we see it coming

or would we be able to stand up too.

This movie is a great one and if you have not seen it I recommend you go see it. Will Smith does a killer job in his role and completes the film. It is a just a good action thriller that everyone has come to love.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1123051102210231/k2311a0523/5.23.10