Knorr Pasta Sides Butter and Herb  » Food  »
  • What they do add is like a real dull oregano flavor, although I don't think that's what's added

• by CirclingCanvas

I’d like to know just what kind of herbs were used and added to this Pasta Side because I can’t taste much difference when compared with the “Butter” Pasta Side. his one is supposed to be butter and herb, and yet I mainly taste the butter.

I can see small specs of olive green stuff sprinkled throughout this Pasta Side, but they add very little to the flavor of the Pasta Side.

What they do add is like a real dull oregano flavor, although I don’t think that’s what’s added.

It just reminds me of really weak oregano.

The butter is what gives this Pasta Side its flavor.

The butter sauce is creamy and rich and plentiful, too.

The fettuccine noodles really get soaked with the sauce! Speaking of the fettuccine noodles, they are thick and come out tasting tender.

The noodles make this ...

• side dish as filling as the butter sauce makes it tasty.

One bag of this Pasta Side makes enough for two side dishes.

I won’t be purchasing it a second time though because the herb seasoning added next to nothing to the flavor of this Pasta Side, so I’ll just stick with the “Butter” version.

No reason for me to pay the company for a product that I find disappointing, even though

it costs the same amount as the “Butter” Pasta Side: a dollar.

It’s still my, admittedly little and very likely inconsequential, way of telling the company that this Pasta Side is a disappointing one that needs additional herbs in greater number and better flavor before I’ll try it again.

The pasta and the creamy butter sauce are why I’m still giving this Pasta Side a “6″, but it’s a Pasta Side I won’t buy again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2723051102200131/k2311a0523/5.23.10